Navigate to the add-in “Home Page”
Navigate to the Site content and click on the “Feedbacker Lite” app icon.
The Campaign item represents a Feedback Form.
It has different columns which define the content and the behavior of the feedback form.
All campaigns are stored in a SharePoint list.
A special column named “Feedback Items” shows at real time the count of the received feedback per campaign.
Campaign list item
Creating and managing campaign is equal to adding and editing list item in the list Campaigns.
Columns meaning and usage:
- Content Type: specifies the types of the form. Currently the tool offers two different form types – “Rating and Comments”, “Comments Only”
- Key: unique identifier automatically generated by the tool
- Question: the main question in the feedback form
- Rating Max: maximum number of rating stars that the feedback form displays; the value should be between 2 – 10. The column is visible only for the форм тъпе “Rating and Comments”
- Anonymous Feedback: Selecting this option forces the add-in to add the campaign feedbacks through a system account. The real replier name cannot be retrieved!
- Allow Multiple Feedbacks for User: if Yes, one user can add more than one replay. On each page refresh, the feedback form will allow him to vote and add comment. This option works only if the option “Anonymous Feedback” is not selected
- Form Header: feedback form header text
- Text Control Placeholder: additional text that is displayed in the comment area
- Success Message: message that the form displays after the form is submitted
- Error Message: message that the form displays in case of unexpected error
- Already Added Feedback Message: message that the form displays in case “Allow Multiple Feedbacks for User” is NO and the user has already submitted his feedback
- Button Text: text of the submit button
- Finished: if YES, the feedback items for this campaign will be hidden in the Feedback list
- Feedback Items: shows in real time the related Feedback items
Currently the tool offers two different form types:
“Rating and Comments”
The users’ replies are stored in a SharePoint list named Feedbacks.
Using only “out of the box” SharePoint functionalities, the list is configured to offered:
- Predefined views: My Voice, Active Campaigns, All Items
- Specific Security: users with Design permission level or above (owners, site collection administrators) can see all items; the rest of the users will see only their own feedback!
By default, SharePoint provides the ability to add add-in form in your page through an “app part” component.
This app part uses an iframe for displaying the add-in control (Feedback Form).
The width and height of this iframe are fixed.
In Modern pages, you have the option to set your values for “width” and “height” or to use the setting “Resize to fit the page”.
In Classic pages, you are not allowed to change them dynamically.
To give you full control over the Feedback form behavior, Feedbacker Lite provides you the option to build the html and embed it directly inside your pages.
Watch the videos in the video tutorials section to learn more about how to customize Modern and Classic pages.
This link opens a right side menu that summaries important links and information.
Numbers about the total campaigns and feedback items is provided on the home page.